String Combiner Box with Monitoring (SCB-SCM)
String combiner boxes collate multiple strings of solar PV modules in order to give a single main output to inverters. The combiner box house many components such as Fuses, Disconnector Switch, Surge Protection Device, cables & busbars.|
Further, String monitoring boxes (SMBs) is an advanced version of SCB’s wherein the PCB/Monitoring board is integrated into the SCB, thereby fulfilling two purposes:
1. Collation of multiple strings of solar PV modules & give a single main output to inverters.
2. Monitoring various parameters such as electrical parameters of input strings, temperature, fuse status, SPD status, Disconnector switch status and so on.
VNT offers a wide range of SMB/SCB/AJB/DCDB to cater for the needs of residential, commercial and utility-scale projects, i.e. from 600 V DC to 1500 V DC designs. VNT Combiner Box is available in various customizable configurations, designed & built with top quality components & workmanship at our ISO 9001 factory (In process) and comply with IEC & UL standards.
Strict engineering design rules & our world-class manufacturing facility helps in building a high-quality product with an unmatched level of reliability at a competitive price, thereby ensuring a long product life in challenging environmental conditions.
Further, VNT backs its product with commissioning, maintenance and service support in order to achieve maximum yield from a solar plant across its lifecycle.
Modular. Safe. Smart. Reliable.
- Fully Customizable up to 32 PV string inputs
- Available from 600 to 1500 VDC
- Available in FRP encl. and Polycarbonate encl.
- Built-in Touch sale fuse and fuseholders
- Integrated Surge protection devices
- Built-in DC isolator
- Individual string level monitoring
- Wireless/OFC/RS485 Modbus/ communication
- Measurement accuracy: ±0.5%
- In compliance with IEC 61439-1&-2 standards
- TUV type tested product
- 100% factory tested in compliance with ISO 9001:2015
End to end Solar Solutions: Designed to stand the test of time
Mr. Nitesh leads the solar department, bringing his expertise in sales & marketing, a wealth of experience in project management and technical sales, and specialized knowledge of the solar generation industry. He has extensive experience mitigating project risks and fulfilling stakeholder expectations, from the sales and marketing stage to execution, closing, and handing over.
With his proficient knowledge of industry standards and strong leadership skills, he effectively liaises with all levels of staff and external customers.
- Production or Trading of Good or Services for Sale
- Cost of supplies and equipment
- Change in the volume of expected sales