DC Energy Meter with RTU
Our smart DC Energy Meter (DCEM) comes embedded with a Remote-Terminal Unit (RTU) system. Measuring the DC energy consumption of Base Transceiver Station (BTS) at telecom sites using VNT’s DCEM is a reliable choice in terms of both accuracy and performance. Designed with 4 channels, this DCEM-RTU is capable of measuring energy up to 4 BTS.
- The input supply voltage ranges from 20V to 60VDC with a self-powered auxiliary power supply panel
- Integrated with a DC Shunt/Hall sensor to help measure the current.
- An inbuilt RTU transmits the data to the router directly, which in turn enables remote monitoring of the system.
- Communicates details such as energy consumption at all 4 channels, site details like Tower Co. name, region/state, SAP-ID, Site-ID, site name, date of installation, and date of calibration on the display itself.
- A dashboard for various parameters displays through Ethernet port communication.
Protect crucial business operations with our reliable solutions
Mr. Naveen Rathee heads the Telecom Domain, India & APAC. He brings over 11 years of diverse industry experience in Telecom, Renewable Energy, Railways, IT, and Smart Cities – making him conversant with the latest technologies and business automation needs.
Bank upon his expertise in strategic planning, sales, designing, and re-engineering business processes.
- Production or Trading of Good or Services for Sale
- Cost of supplies and equipment
- Change in the volume of expected sales