Free Cooling Unit
The main objective of free cooling is to reduce Aircon run time and cut the electricity cost at the Telecom sites. The free cooling system uses the ambient temperature to cool the Telecom shelter by sensing the shelter temperature and the ambient temperature differential. This device is capable of operating in case of emergencies like Action failure or Mains failure caused by the abrupt rise in temperature exceeding 40°C at the telecom site.
- Integrated with Microprocessor-based controller for fast operation.
- Inbuilt AC controller.
- Aircon/DC FAN total bypass facility available.
- Flexible installation for both existing and new telecom sites
- Controls up to 2 Aircon & DC fans to maintain the airflow.
- Reduce aircon run hours and increases its life.
- Monitors temperature and humidity of the system at both internal and external areas.
- The emergency cooling mode will be initiated when the pre-set temperature is reached
- Senses the mains supply of 230V (L-N) for changeover between FCU mode & AC mode.
- 8 Nos. additional PFC contact available.
- Real-time-based manual DC FAN & AC operation with option of DC Fan speed selection.
- Very low power consumption.
- Reduce electric tariff by 25%-50%.
- Password-protected menu options/settings are available.
- Integrated with Automatic fire trip safety NC/NO input option.
Protect crucial business operations with our reliable solutions
Mr. Naveen Rathee heads the Telecom Domain, India & APAC. He brings over 11 years of diverse industry experience in Telecom, Renewable Energy, Railways, IT, and Smart Cities – making him conversant with the latest technologies and business automation needs.
Bank upon his expertise in strategic planning, sales, designing, and re-engineering business processes.
- Production or Trading of Good or Services for Sale
- Cost of supplies and equipment
- Change in the volume of expected sales