Infra Remote Monitoring System
VNT’s Remote Monitoring System is a smart microprocessor-based system and consists of Modular Systems and GPRS/GSM Modem. It is used to remotely monitor the telecom sites.
Modular systems i.e., Shelter Master Unit acts as Master Unit and Collects all the data from DG unit, Fire Alarm Panel, AC Controller, etc., and sends it to a remote server via GPRS/GSM Modem.
All the settings and configuration of Modular systems and Modem are independent and to be done from a remote server. Modular systems are proposed for this application so that writing and installation work is eased and based upon the site requirements these modules can be selected.
- Comes with a Compact build, easy installation, and maintenance.
- Provides all the data related to the power for DG set, PMU/PIU, Aircon, Free cooling Unit, Battery Bank, etc.
- Suitable for operation with all types of generator sets
- Available with a multi-input modem.
- Can be configured with existing hardware available at the site.
- GPRS/GSM-based Modem.
- Availability of Serial port for data transfer and field settings.
- Efficient & User friendly
Protect crucial business operations with our reliable solutions
Mr. Naveen Rathee heads the Telecom Domain, India & APAC. He brings over 11 years of diverse industry experience in Telecom, Renewable Energy, Railways, IT, and Smart Cities – making him conversant with the latest technologies and business automation needs.
Bank upon his expertise in strategic planning, sales, designing, and re-engineering business processes.
- Production or Trading of Good or Services for Sale
- Cost of supplies and equipment
- Change in the volume of expected sales